none
How to forward Outlook.com ID spam emails to a GMail.com ID? RRS feed

All replies

• Hi,

Do you mean that you'd like to forward spam emails from Outlook.com account to Gmail.com account in Outlook client? If so, just select the emails in your Outlook and click Forward then type the address of Gmail.com.

If this is not the case, please provide me with more details about your issue so I can help you better.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 2:25 AM
  • Thank you, Aidan for your response.

Although, all spam emails can be manually forwarded from Outlook.com to GMail.com but it isn't working automatically. I have setup a forwarding rule to send all Outlook.com email to GMail.com but it skips the spam emails.

Please help if spam emails can be added to the auto forward function. Thanks.

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 12:30 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your updates.

According to my research, Outlook rules are only applied to the Inbox folder, when you receive spam emails, they will be moved to the Spam folder directly rather than Inbox folder, so the rule you set will not be applied to the spam emails.

So I am afraid that there is no such way to forward spam emails to other account automatically in Outlook client.

In addition, most spam is useless or even harmful, if you'd like to receive messages that are mistaken for spam, just add the sender to the safe senders list.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 22, 2019 9:25 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Monday, August 26, 2019 9:33 AM
  • Thank you, Aidan for your response. I was able to achieve the same in GMail and was trying for Outlook/Hotmail as well. Anyway, thank you for your support.
    Sunday, September 1, 2019 6:26 PM
  • Hi,

You're welcome:)

By the way, do you mind helping mark the post above as answer so that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Monday, September 2, 2019 1:48 AM
  • Hi,

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Wednesday, September 4, 2019 7:47 AM