none
Can not login to ECP portal RRS feed

• Question

• Hello ,

i'm facing  problem to connect to ECP portal .when i enter my credentials i got 500 http error .

I have changed the navgator -->NOK

I have recreated the virualt Directories for ECP and OWa --> NOK

Reset IIS --> NOK

Reboot server --> NOK

any idea please ?

Regards

Monday, May 6, 2019 2:44 PM

Answers

• Hello ,

it's working know .I have created the VD's in both Exchange DAG nodes 

before , i have created the VD in one node tha's why it was not working for me .

Regards

• Marked as answer by azuriste Friday, May 17, 2019 9:43 AM
    Friday, May 17, 2019 9:43 AM

All replies

• Hi,

What version of Exchange server are you using? Are you in a coexistence environment with a previous version of Exchange? If so, you may try using https://<server name>/ecp?ExchClientVer=15 to access ECP.

You can also try to login to ECP via https://localhost/ecp on your Exchange server.

Besides, run the following command and see whether Virtual Directories Authentication settings are configured properly:

Get-ECPVirtualDirectory | FL Identity,*auth*,*URL*

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 6:15 AM
  • Hello ,

it's Exchange Server 2016 CU4 .

https://localhost/ecp--> NOK

I have also ran the update.ps1 script -->NOK

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 7:34 AM
  • You are on an unsupported version of Exchange 2016.

Please update .NET and then upgrade to the newer version, i normally do 1 version behind the latest.

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 9:25 AM
  • could you tell me how to do this upgrade please ?

Regards

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 12:49 PM
  • and if i do this upgrade , should my problem be resolved !

thanks

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 3:13 PM
  • you can download .NET 4.7.2 offline installer and run that and after you done, download the CU and mount the ISO and run setup elevated and follow the prompts on the GUI install.

after the setup is done you can re-asses and check if the error still persists. If you had to log a support call with microsoft they would tell you to first upgrade anyway.

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 4:18 PM
  • ok thanks .witch CU recomanded ?
    Thursday, May 9, 2019 7:54 AM
  • I would do CU12 as it has the security fixes in it.

Thursday, May 9, 2019 8:01 AM
  • Any update here? Does this issue persist in the latest CU?

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, May 13, 2019 9:41 AM
  • Hello ,

it's working know .I have created the VD's in both Exchange DAG nodes 

before , i have created the VD in one node tha's why it was not working for me .

Regards

• Marked as answer by azuriste Friday, May 17, 2019 9:43 AM
    Friday, May 17, 2019 9:43 AM