how do i curve text in office word 2013


  • I was trying to curve some text in office 2013 word and was unable to. is there a way to do this
    Wednesday, June 12, 2013 6:29 PM


All replies

  • Insert a WordArt object, then, in Format Tab, look at Text Effects - Transform. Does that give you what you want?

    Tony Chen
    TechNet Community Support

    Thursday, June 13, 2013 7:42 AM
  • It works perfectly thanks
    Saturday, November 02, 2013 9:32 AM
  • There is no transform option in mine. What do I do?
    Tuesday, March 18, 2014 8:30 PM
  • My problem was after I inserted the word art and went to the format tab I couldn't find where it said text effects. I messed around for a bit and in the section WordArt styles I have three options: text fill, text outline, & text effects. The last option is transform. It should be there hopefully. I didn't think I had it either and had to mess around for an irritating while.
    Wednesday, March 26, 2014 9:23 AM
  • There is no such option in Windows 8!
    Friday, June 27, 2014 6:12 PM