none
Virtualized Exchange setup with Kemp virtual load balancers RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, we are going to purchase 3 physical servers, each will run Windows 2016 Hyper-V, with 1 Exchange VM and 1 Kemp virtual load balancer on it.  The 3 Exchange VMs will form a DAG while the 3 Kemp LBs will form a HA cluster.  May I know if this proposal is a feasible one?  Any issues with it?  Thanks.

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 8:35 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Based on your requirements, it's accessible that forming 3 Exchange VMs as a DAG. For more information about planning and creating DAGs, please review the links below. About forming 3 Kemp LBs as a HA cluster, I suggest you consult load balancer's vendor.

Plan for high availability and site resilience

Create a database availability group

Regards,

Kelvin Deng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 2:19 AM
  • Hi ,

I am writing here to confirm with you how the thing going now?

If you need further help, please provide more detailed information, so that we can give more appropriate suggestions

Regards,

Kelvin Deng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com

Monday, July 22, 2019 8:18 AM
  • Thank you for the information.
    Tuesday, July 23, 2019 2:16 AM