Default permissions not in Outlook 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• My Default user permissions are missing under Calendar properties - Running Win 7 64 bit - with Outlook 2010 32-bit.  Can I add this back in somehow or do I have to get the IT staff involved?

Chris

Friday, August 3, 2012 9:02 PM

Answers

• What version of exchange? If 2007 do below. If you're not an exchange admin, you need to request his help.

1. launch pfdavadmin

2. file connect, all mailboxes

3. highlight the mailbox, right click propagate folder ACE, check anonymous and everyone (=default) and click ok.

I always recommend to make a back up, tools menu export permissions.

James Chong MCITP | EA | EMA; MCSE | M+, S+ Security+, Project+, ITIL msexchangetips.blogspot.com

Friday, August 3, 2012 11:46 PM

All replies

• Depends how many people is affected just you or everyone?

James Chong MCITP | EA | EMA; MCSE | M+, S+ Security+, Project+, ITIL msexchangetips.blogspot.com

Friday, August 3, 2012 9:52 PM
  • Just me that I know of - may be others - but I just need to fix mine- right now everyone can see all the details on my Calendar.

Chris

Friday, August 3, 2012 11:07 PM
  • What version of exchange? If 2007 do below. If you're not an exchange admin, you need to request his help.

1. launch pfdavadmin

2. file connect, all mailboxes

3. highlight the mailbox, right click propagate folder ACE, check anonymous and everyone (=default) and click ok.

I always recommend to make a back up, tools menu export permissions.

Friday, August 3, 2012 11:46 PM