none
Outlook meeting/calendar invites RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm still getting Outlook meeting/calendar invites that are linked to antoher user calendar (someone did link them several days ago) but now i want to remove link.

can any one assist me how to remove calender link....?

Thanks, Chinmay.
    Friday, September 23, 2011 6:27 PM

Answers

• Hi Chinmay,

you are receiving meeting requests on behalf of some one because of, you are assigned as a delegate of some other mailbox. If you remove the delegates option from that mailbox, you wont receive any meeting request for other users behalf.

To check the settings - Find the mailbox account for which you are receiving meeting invitation, configure that mailbox in outlook - go to Outlook - Tools _ options - Delegates - remove your account.

If you find any difficulties in removing on creating outlook profile for the account you are receiving meeting note, contact your IT support profession they will help you on this.

Thank you

Saturday, September 24, 2011 9:11 AM

All replies

• Hi Chinmay,

you are receiving meeting requests on behalf of some one because of, you are assigned as a delegate of some other mailbox. If you remove the delegates option from that mailbox, you wont receive any meeting request for other users behalf.

To check the settings - Find the mailbox account for which you are receiving meeting invitation, configure that mailbox in outlook - go to Outlook - Tools _ options - Delegates - remove your account.

If you find any difficulties in removing on creating outlook profile for the account you are receiving meeting note, contact your IT support profession they will help you on this.

Thank you

Saturday, September 24, 2011 9:11 AM
  • Hey Rajkumar really thanks, it is working now.

Thanks, Chinmay.
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 7:22 PM