none
APPCRASH splwow64.exe windows server 2012 R2 RRS feed

• Question

• We have a server that get's this error sometimes when a client try to print out to one of the shared printers. We can not identify the problem.

Problemsignatur:
      Problemhändelsens namn: APPCRASH
      Programnamn: splwow64.exe
      Programversion: 6.3.9600.17480
      Programtidsstämpel: 545871c1
      Namn på felmodul: StackHash_0f30
      Modulens version: 6.3.9600.19304
      Tidsstämpel för felmodul: 5c7f684f
      Undantagskod: c0000374
      Undantagsförskjutning: PCH_55_FROM_ntdll+0x0000000000090D0A
      OS-version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.272.7
      Språkvariant-ID: 1053
      Ytterligare information 1: 0f30
      Ytterligare information 2: 0f3063af69f18494091b21db8e00b144
      Ytterligare information 3: 78bd
      Ytterligare information 4: 78bd4d50e2ef4fbc63c063f14335b59e

Dokumentet Skriv ut dokument som ägs av administratör kunde inte skrivas ut på skrivaren HP LaserJet M605 PCL 6 inlagg5. Försök skriva ut dokumentet igen eller starta om utskriftshanteraren. 
    Datatyp: RAW. Utskriftsfilens storlek i byte: 0. Antal utskrivna byte: 0. Totalt antal sidor i dokumentet: 0. Antal utskrivna sidor: 0. Klientdator: \\SKRIVARSERVER01. Win32-felkod som returnerades av utskriftsprocessorn: 2147500037. Odefinierat fel

Läs vår sekretesspolicy online:
      http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=280262

Om sekretesspolicyn online inte är tillgänglig kan du läsa vår sekretesspolicy offline:
      C:\Windows\system32\sv-SE\erofflps.txt

Tuesday, July 2, 2019 8:23 AM

All replies

• Hi Elias,

Did the issue occur when using Office 2010 to print documents to a shared printer on your network? According to your description and my researching, it seems to be mainly related to Windows Server and Printer. You can post your question in English on  Windows Server  >  Print/Fax Forum for help. You may get more helpful replies there.

The system uses the Splwow64.exe process to translate between 32-bit programs and the driver model of the 64-bit operating system. The file is a critical file when trying to use the printer. Regarding the performance issue, it can occur by following factors:

1. The printer driver is not fully compatible with 64 bit version of Windows 7. Hence, it's highly recommended to upgrade the latest printer driver from the manufacturer website.

2. The printer spooler is corrupted. You can access the spooler folder and clear them for a test. Backup and delete the contents of the following folders:  C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS  and  C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers. Then, reinstall network printers and drivers.

You can also follow the method in KB2856657 to have a check.

If you have any updates, feel free to post back. Please remember to mark this reply as answer to help other users quickly find the right place to ask for help, and it will also help us archive the thread. Thank you for kind understanding.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Wednesday, July 3, 2019 2:52 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

If my reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Anything unclear or any questions, feel free to post them back to let us know. I will be glad to follow up and help you.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Friday, July 5, 2019 1:24 AM
  • Hi,

This thread has been around for a long time. Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. 

Thank you for understanding! If you have any questions, or updates, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Herb

Tuesday, August 6, 2019 2:50 AM