none
How to remove the protected pdf files RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to fill out some docs, but the provided PDFs are "SECURED", meaning I can't use Foxit's typewriter tools. Is there any way that I can remove the security and print the pdf file?

• Moved by Max Meng Friday, March 15, 2013 2:23 AM
    Wednesday, March 13, 2013 7:35 AM

Answers

All replies

• For your question regarding how to use the Foxit's typewriter tools, I'd suggest you to visit the Foxit's forum instead:

http://forums.foxitsoftware.com/

Max Meng
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, March 15, 2013 2:22 AM
  • To remove restrictions from a PDF file you can use Softaken PDF Password Remover It is a simple and most reliable application to unlock PDF file security. It is capable enough to unlock PDF for copy, edit, print, sign, comment, etc. Moreover, it is available for all Windows versions. Free download the demo version of the software & create unlocked PDF document.

Friday, September 27, 2019 5:18 AM
  • Anyone with Windows can do it with no extra software in 4 simple steps.

1. Open the PDF
    2. Go to File > Print. From your print options choose Microsoft XPS Document Writer. Although you might expect it to print, it does not print anything, it will create an XPS Document.
    3. Open the resulting XPS file
    4. Press Print, go to Microsoft PDF Creator. It will now save it as a PDF again. Again, it will not print.

In my case I had to remove the first/last page of a document so I only printed the pages required.

Saturday, September 28, 2019 11:31 AM