none
How to restrict meeting room bookings RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Is it possible to restrict a meeting room request to x amount of days?

I would like to restrict a requester from creating meeting requests for more than 2-3 consecutive days.

e.g. if a user wishes to book a meeting room for a week, they will need to make 2 or more bookings to accommodate this request.

Can anyone confirm if this is possible?  If so, how can this be done as i have been unable to find any documentation on this particular request.

Regards,

Monday, July 15, 2019 12:13 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi All,

Is it possible to restrict a meeting room request to x amount of days?

I would like to restrict a requester from creating meeting requests for more than 2-3 consecutive days.

e.g. if a user wishes to book a meeting room for a week, they will need to make 2 or more bookings to accommodate this request.

Can anyone confirm if this is possible?  If so, how can this be done as i have been unable to find any documentation on this particular request.

Regards,

Look at  MaximumDurationInMinutes

Also check out:

BookingWindowInDays

and 

EnforceSchedulingHorizon

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/exchange/mailboxes/set-calendarprocessing?view=exchange-ps

Monday, July 15, 2019 12:31 AM
  • Thanks for your reply.

I will take a look and do some testing and report back the results tomorrow.

Cheers,

Monday, July 15, 2019 4:30 AM
  • Hi,

I am writing here to confirm with you how thing going now?

If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as an answer for helping more people.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 2:20 AM