none
How to remove folder from shared mailbox by powershell? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all, 

i need to solve, how to delete folder from shared mailbox by powershell. We need to manage shared mailboxes by our "in house" system, which calls some scripts and powershell command. We are able to create some folder in shared mailbox, set permission, but we are not able to remove this folder in shared mailbox. Did you solve this type of action? I found some topic, where people use EWS, but we would like to have all in powershell. Do you have any idea how to achive that? 

Thanks D. 

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 6:48 PM

Answers

• Hi all, 

i need to solve, how to delete folder from shared mailbox by powershell. We need to manage shared mailboxes by our "in house" system, which calls some scripts and powershell command. We are able to create some folder in shared mailbox, set permission, but we are not able to remove this folder in shared mailbox. Did you solve this type of action? I found some topic, where people use EWS, but we would like to have all in powershell. Do you have any idea how to achive that? 

Thanks D. 

You'd have to use EWS. Exchange Powershell in of itself cant do this. 
    Tuesday, October 15, 2019 6:56 PM

All replies

• Hi all, 

Thanks D. 

You'd have to use EWS. Exchange Powershell in of itself cant do this. 
    Tuesday, October 15, 2019 6:56 PM
  • Hi Daniel,

Do suggestions above help? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Joyce Shen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 17, 2019 1:11 AM