none
How to customize form Specify Location for Geo Location? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I want to add css script at Specify Location form due to below view (the form not fully displayed) . How to add css script? where is the form was stored?

Thank You.

Monday, November 13, 2017 9:54 AM

All replies

• Hi Ameenah- please provide more details. How are you getting the location details? Are you using the out of the box form? I don't think you want to use CSS for this.

cameron rautmann

Monday, November 13, 2017 2:28 PM
  • CSS is a stylesheet. JavaScript will be your friend and you'll have to reference it on your display form aspx page

If this is helpful please mark it so. Also if this solved your problem mark as answer.

Monday, November 13, 2017 4:10 PM
  • Hello Croute1,

My question is where/what the form for Specify Location ? 

Like edit new form, we have NewForm.aspx. So how about form for specify location?

Thank You.

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 3:34 AM
  • I plan to put css file in Content Editor in the form. That's why I'm asking what the form name. Previously, I able to change the design NewForm.aspx using css.

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 3:37 AM
  • What if you right click on the form and select the Properties option? Does it give you the name?

Derek Halstead

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 5:22 AM
  • So you want to be able to edit the page to add a content editor web part in? I would use SharePoint designer and reference the CSS file on the page. This means you can store the CSS in say the styles library and modify that file if you ever want to change something.

That will save you modifying the page each time. 

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/location/yourfile.css">

Having this file also means you can make changes while people still use the page too. Just a thought

If this is helpful please mark it so. Also if this solved your problem mark as answer.

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 7:29 AM
  • The form will be in this location: library(list name)/forms/template

cameron rautmann

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 12:59 PM