none
Retrigger Mails from Exchange server side RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

I have situation where in all External Mails were dropped by our smart host for particular period of time

From Exchange side they are not in queue and delivery report says delivered

I was working wit CISCO ESA support and according to them, there is no way messges can be retriggered or NDR can be genearted for te dropped messsages

I just want to know can we resend these messages from Exchange server or some how generate NDR for such external mails

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 8:10 PM

All replies

• Dear All,

I have situation where in all External Mails were dropped by our smart host for particular period of time

From Exchange side they are not in queue and delivery report says delivered

I was working wit CISCO ESA support and according to them, there is no way messges can be retriggered or NDR can be genearted for te dropped messsages

I just want to know can we resend these messages from Exchange server or some how generate NDR for such external mails

Not possible unless the users resend.
    Wednesday, July 10, 2019 8:44 PM
  • Hi vgahod,

NDR message is generated by Exchange server. If those emails don't arrive your Exchange server, no NDR message will be generated.

Those email cannot be resend from your Exchange server side.

Regards, 

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, July 11, 2019 7:28 AM
  • Hi vgahod,

I am writing here to confirm with you how thing going now?

If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as an answer for helping more people.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, July 15, 2019 5:52 AM