none
Trial 2010 Outlook

Question

• I have recently downloaded the trial version of Office 2010 - which includes outlook - however, I cannot see the current version of outlook, I am only seeing 2007 version which is I am missing the product key for and all I need to do now is to be able to view some pst files burnt on a CD.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 3:26 PM

Answers

• Hi

Thank you for using Microsoft Office for IT Professionals Forums.

From your description, you can follow these steps to run all office 2010 features.

Run all Office 2010 features from computer

1. Click Start, click Control Panel. If Control Panel is not in Classic View, click Classic View on the left top to switch.
    2. Double click Programs and Features, you will find an open box about Uninstall or change a program, which is the same feature as Add or Remove Programs in the Windows XP system.
    3. In the programs list, highlight Microsoft Office 2010 and click Change.
    4. In the dialog box, select "Add or Remove Features", and then click Continue.
    5. Choose the "Installation Options" tab, this displays the Choose installation options for all Office applications and tools dialog box.
    6. Click the icon besides "Microsoft Office", in the drop down list, select "Run all from My Computer", click Continue.
    7. If you are prompted for the installation disk, please insert Office 2010 disks.
    8. Reboot your computer and test the issue again.

Please take your time to try the suggestions and let me know the results at your earliest convenience. If anything is unclear or if there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know.

Hope that helps.

Sincerely

William Zhou CHN
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Friday, June 24, 2011 9:06 AM