none
Public Folder RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am converting data from public folder to user mailbox (shared) in Exchange 2010. I export public folder calendar to pst-file and import pst-file to user mailbox. When I crosscheck public folder calendar items and user mailbox calendar items I find out that public folder calendar has 11225 items and user mailbox calandar has 11202 items. There are 23 entries missing?

-esa

Monday, March 19, 2018 1:39 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on your description, I know that you are getting the issue that calendar items are missing when importing the public folder calendar to the shared mailbox. 

Have you checked the 23 items and found any similarity of them?

I tested it in my lab and I cannot reproduce your issue. At present, we have a workaround that copy the public folder calendar, then paste it to a folder of the shared mailbox.
    For details, refer to: How to copy Outlook Calendar items from one folder to another

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018 5:16 AM