none
OneDrive is unaccessible in China RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm encountering an issue that OneDrive website is unaccessible in China after Headquarter office Started to use OneDrive. However, I was using non-China proxy it was working properly. Please confirm if China Great Firewall blocked OneDrive.

In addition, I would like to know how is the situation for other multinational companies running OneDrive in China. How will Microsoft Corporate to address this kind of issue?

Regards,

Rick

Monday, March 5, 2018 5:52 AM

All replies

• Hi Rick,

As far as I know, OneDrive website could be blocked sometime by the Government for some reason. You may consider to use OneDrive for Business sync client, which is not blocked. Or, you may try using VPN.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, March 6, 2018 3:20 AM
  • Thanks Steve for your useful information.
    Tuesday, March 6, 2018 5:41 AM
  • Thanks Rick for the confirmation.

By the way, could you help mark the reply that helps as the answer, so that it could benefit other community members who may have the same query? Thank you again for the understanding.

Best regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, March 6, 2018 6:05 AM
  • Dear Rick,

Just wanted to say hi and check if there is anything that I can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be happy to help.

Best Regards,

Steve Fan

Friday, March 16, 2018 9:35 AM