none
Skype for Business Online Call Queue incoming CallerID lost

Question

• We are currently testing out the Skype for Business Online through Office 365.  We want to run our helpdesk through it, so I have an auto attendant setup with a selection to go to a Call Queue that is tied to a distribution list that has everyone in it that is supposed to answer helpdesk calls.  One annoying thing about this is that the CallerID just showed Helpdesk_Queue (name of the calling queue), and the incoming callerID is not displayed.  Is there any way to fix this?

I know that I could instead have the auto attendant forward to a specific person, which preserves the caller IT, but I would like the team to answer these calls, not a specific person.  I don't see any way of assigning more than one "extension" or number to a person.  If we could do this, it would be nice to create a helpdesk phone number (Extension) that we could add as a second line for everyone that needs it.

Brad Ray

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:57 PM

All replies

• Hi Brad,

This is an issue about Skype for business online in Office 365, we suggest you post this case to the following forum to get help, because our forum is to discuss on-premise Skype for business technical issue,

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Best Regards,
    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 21, 2017 5:43 AM