none
Excel 2013 missing forms button Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• I have a need to use the Form for data entry in Excel. The button is missing. I found instructions online to add to the Quick Access Toolbar or the Ribbon. However, When searching through All Commands to add to either the Quick Access Toolbar or the Ribbon, Forms, or Data Forms, is not an option. I am running Windows 10.

I have not found any help online up to this point. I'm hoping someone here can point me toward a solution.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

• Edited by DarthAlbin Tuesday, July 18, 2017 7:00 PM
    Tuesday, July 18, 2017 6:59 PM

All replies

• I was able to find From and add it to the Quick Access Toolbar.

In the "Tell me what you want to do" field to the right of the menu, I typed in "Form". Form was listed as a command. I clicked it and the desired form was created. I repeated the steps to reveal the Form command and this time, right-clicked the command and selected "Add to the Quick Access Toolbar" option.

Now Form is readily available.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 7:18 PM
  • Hi DarthAlbin,

Great to see that your issue has been resolved and thanks for sharing with us.

By the way, could you please help mark your resolution above as answer then other community who might have a similar query can more easily find the useful one?

Thanks for your understanding and support :)

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 1:51 AM
  • Hi DarthAlbin,

Additionally, we can also find the Form option via Commands Not in the Ribbon:

Hope this can be helpful.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:12 AM