none
How to Find Links To the Home Page RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I am in the process of renaming a new page to be the Home.aspx page.  However, I don't want to lose the old home page.  First I am attempting to rename the current home page to HomeOld in SharePoint designer.  When I attempt to do the rename I get the message "there are 2 link to this page, do I want them to be updated".  Is there anyway (other than breaking the links and getting calls) to find those URLs/links?

Thanks

Suge.

Deny yourself the knowledge of other cultures, you deny yourself the true riches of the world. Suge

Monday, January 8, 2018 3:20 PM

Answers

• Never mind I answered my own question... just say no to update links and rename the new home page to home...

Deny yourself the knowledge of other cultures, you deny yourself the true riches of the world. Suge

• Marked as answer by Sug_e Monday, January 8, 2018 3:25 PM
    Monday, January 8, 2018 3:25 PM

All replies

• Never mind I answered my own question... just say no to update links and rename the new home page to home...

• Marked as answer by Sug_e Monday, January 8, 2018 3:25 PM
    Monday, January 8, 2018 3:25 PM
  • Hi Suge,

I am glad that you have found the solution.

Thanks for sharing.

Best regards,

Linda Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, January 9, 2018 2:37 AM