none
SharePoint Calendar RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Is there a way I can add a hyperlinks in a SharePoint calendar? I have tried adding basic HTML (a href) syntax, but that does not work. The only way I have managed to get a hyperlink working  is by Syncing the calendar with outlook, and then adding the the hyperlink through outlook first.

I am I missing something? is this not possible.

Many thanks

Kieran

Friday, March 9, 2018 10:36 AM

Answers

• Hi Kieran.

Could you please provide us with more detailed information about the problem you're facing?
    As you know, a SharePoint calendar is basically a list, therefore you can access a column of type "Hyperlink" into your calendar, for each item to have a field whose value is a link to a web resource. Is that you want to do?

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

• Edited by Luigi BrunoMVP Friday, March 9, 2018 2:02 PM
    • Proposed as answer by croute1 Friday, March 9, 2018 7:40 PM
    • Marked as answer by Kier4n Monday, March 12, 2018 9:27 AM
    Friday, March 9, 2018 2:02 PM

All replies

• Hi Kieran.

Could you please provide us with more detailed information about the problem you're facing?
    As you know, a SharePoint calendar is basically a list, therefore you can access a column of type "Hyperlink" into your calendar, for each item to have a field whose value is a link to a web resource. Is that you want to do?

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

• Edited by Luigi BrunoMVP Friday, March 9, 2018 2:02 PM
    • Proposed as answer by croute1 Friday, March 9, 2018 7:40 PM
    • Marked as answer by Kier4n Monday, March 12, 2018 9:27 AM
    Friday, March 9, 2018 2:02 PM
  • Hi Narocroc,

If the reply is helpful to you, you could mark the reply as answer. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, March 12, 2018 2:10 AM
  • Hi Luigi,

Sorry for the late reply. I am New to SharePoint, but thank you for refreshing my memory about this. I have added the Hyperlink column, and it works perfectly.

Many thanks

Kieran 

Monday, March 12, 2018 9:23 AM
  • Hi Luigi,

Sorry for the late reply. I am New to SharePoint, but thank you for refreshing my memory about this. I have added the Hyperlink column, and it works perfectly.

Many thanks

Kieran 

That's good, thank you for your feedback.
    You're welcome.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Monday, March 12, 2018 9:43 AM