none
Outlook 2016 failing to find settings after Autodiscover initially picks up username and email address RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have recently got our Volume Licensed Office 2016 iso. All Office applications work fine and as expected except for Outlook. When you load it up Auto discover kicks in and finds my username and email address, the problems start after you hit next. When it starts searching for my settings it fails and then the whole application crashes. Then when you try to open Outlook again it gives the below error. The strange thing is there a few people in the office who are running Office 2016 with no issues but the majority, like myself, are having this same issue. We are running Exchange server 2010 and auto discover works absolutely fine with Outlook 2013 and in some cases with Outlook 2016. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jonny

"Outlook cannot log on. Verify you are connected to the network and are using the proper server and mailbox name. The Microsoft Exchange information service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your profile to ensure you are using the correct Microsoft Exchange information service."
    Wednesday, February 24, 2016 9:01 AM

Answers