none
Malay (Malaysia) Language Packs RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Is there any available Malay(Malaysia) Language packs for SharePoint Server 2013. If yes, may I know what  this language pack covers? and perhaps can also share me the guideline as well.

Thank You.

Thursday, July 13, 2017 7:22 AM

Answers

• Hi Ameenah.

The Malay Language Pack for SharePoint Server 2013 can be downloaded from https://www.microsoft.com/ms-my/download/details.aspx?id=37140.
    Read here for further information about SharePoint language packs.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Thursday, July 13, 2017 9:21 AM
  • Hi Luigi,

Thank You. From my understanding, Malay language packs only cover for Office Web Apps. I'm looking for Malay language pack for Site/Web Application. 

Thank You.

The link that I've included in my previous answer is related to SharePoint Server 2013; Office Web Applications are separate from SharePoint and require a separate package to install a language pack.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Friday, July 14, 2017 2:57 PM
  • Hi Luigi,

I got a problem, there is no changes after I change the language in Language Settings. And, how to have changed the language for site collection already created?

Thank You

Unfortunately, you cannot change the language for a site collection or site (and for any content within) once it has been created: you can choose a different language only when you're going to create a new site collection or site.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 9:30 AM

All replies

• Hi Ameenah.

The Malay Language Pack for SharePoint Server 2013 can be downloaded from https://www.microsoft.com/ms-my/download/details.aspx?id=37140.
    Read here for further information about SharePoint language packs.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Thursday, July 13, 2017 9:21 AM
  • Hi Luigi,

Thank You. From my understanding, Malay language packs only cover for Office Web Apps. I'm looking for Malay language pack for Site/Web Application. 

Thank You.

Friday, July 14, 2017 3:14 AM
  • Hi Luigi,

Thank You.

The link that I've included in my previous answer is related to SharePoint Server 2013; Office Web Applications are separate from SharePoint and require a separate package to install a language pack.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Friday, July 14, 2017 2:57 PM
  • Hi Luigi,

I got a problem, there is no changes after I change the language in Language Settings. And, how to have changed the language for site collection already created?

Thank You

Monday, August 21, 2017 6:51 AM
  • Hi Luigi,

Thank You

Unfortunately, you cannot change the language for a site collection or site (and for any content within) once it has been created: you can choose a different language only when you're going to create a new site collection or site.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 9:30 AM