none
Grammarly Microsoft Plug-in

Question

• I am a college student and began using ed.grammarly.com microsoft plug-in until  two weeks ago. My system began stalling and Internet Explorer and Windows is still shutting down in the middle of my homework,  I removed and reinstalled all of my programs.  Now, I received an error about the library not built or updated.  Can you tell me if this is a product endorsed my Microsoft and how can I repair my system?   Thanks for the help
    Monday, February 25, 2013 11:53 PM

Answers

• It seems unlikely that Microsoft would endorse the plug-in you mention, because Office has built-in spell check and grammar check...

You should contact Grammarly directly.

Stefan Blom, Microsoft Word MVP
    Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:40 AM

All replies

• It seems unlikely that Microsoft would endorse the plug-in you mention, because Office has built-in spell check and grammar check...

You should contact Grammarly directly.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:40 AM
  • ??????? who has even speak of office if you did not know its a separate program and has nothin to do with IE.
    Tuesday, August 08, 2017 4:12 PM
  • ??????? who has even speak of office if you did not know its a separate program and has nothin to do with IE.

The question about Grammarly has been asked in the wrong forum. You need to contact the manufacturer directly.

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 4:16 PM