none
approval form does not list SharePoint groups. SharePoint 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!
    Approval form does not list SharePoint groups.
    The access request feature in SharePoint works well for site access requests. When I approve user rights to a site, I can select my groups.
    However, when an access request relates to a page, SharePoint behaves differently.
    The Permissions form of the approval form in this scenario contains only individual permissions and does not contain SharePoint groups.
    Tell me, how on any pages, lists, document libraries when requesting access, you could choose access groups, rather than individual permissions?

• Edited by Dedman2k3 Monday, February 11, 2019 1:31 PM
    Monday, February 11, 2019 11:07 AM

All replies

• Hi Dedman2k3,

Это ожидаемое поведение, вы можете получить информацию о группе на уровне сайта, а не на уровне элемента.

Thivagar SEGAR
    [If this Post helps you, then please don't forget to mark it answer or Vote for this post]

Monday, February 11, 2019 12:46 PM
  • Hi Dedman2k3,

Это ожидаемое поведение, вы можете получить информацию о группе на уровне сайта, а не на уровне элемента.

Thivagar SEGAR
    [If this Post helps you, then please don't forget to mark it answer or Vote for this post]

Если у меня есть группы разрешения на уровне элемента.
    и я хочу добавлять в группы?  а не отдельные разрешения?

• Edited by Dedman2k3 Monday, February 11, 2019 1:18 PM
    Monday, February 11, 2019 1:18 PM
  • Hi,

As above mentioned, this is by design.

You may be disappointed. Per my knowledge, there is no method to select a SharePoint group when requesting access. 

Best regards,

Allen Bai

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 7:34 AM
  • Hi,

If you think my suggestion is helpful, you could mark it as an answer.

Best regards,

Allen Bai

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, February 18, 2019 1:45 AM
  • I found an article describing my problem - 

https://bernado-nguyen-hoan.com/2014/08/12/access-request-inconvenience-approval-form-does-not-list-sharepoint-groups/?fbclid=IwAR1yWFH4uaAYrvFqScexVPFoEZfBVDeS8nMR85XDgi_kLNyqevdtO9CiPHk

but alas, the descriptions are not detailed enough, I don’t understand what needs to be done, maybe you can help me with this? I will gladly acknowledge your answer, the solution to my problem.

• Edited by Dedman2k3 Tuesday, February 26, 2019 6:24 AM
    Tuesday, February 26, 2019 6:23 AM