none
Multiple exchange accounts on Outlook 2016- calendar problems RRS feed

• Question

• Hallo,

I have problem with my personal calendar (Outlook.com) account set up in Outlook 2016. Anytime I invite anyone and get acceptance- it is not being fit to the calendar. Any acceptance message that come states, that: "We couldn't find this meeting in the calendar. It may have been moved or deleted. ". No update status is being revealed in my Outlook.com personal calendar.

I have Windows 10 64 bit and Office 2016 installed. There are two Exchange accounts set up: Office 365 and Outlook.com (migrated to Exchange).

Data files are different for each of the accounts (Office 365 and Outlook.com).

What should I do to get my personal calendar work smooth and being updated correctly?

Please help.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016 6:51 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Is this personal calendar your default calendar for your Outlook.com account?

Generally, the incoming meeting request will be listed in your default calendar folder of the mailbox. And the meeting accept/decline process are usually working for the default calendar folder in Exchange mailbox. Please go to your Calendar folder, confirm if the meeting items are exiting there.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 17, 2016 10:19 AM