none
kodak esp 1.2 RRS feed

• Question

• I have a kodak esp 1.2 printer and my pc is running on windows 7 I cannot print a letter from micosoft office 2010 word. printer will do everything else and print including scanning test pages etc Help please
    Friday, February 15, 2019 6:01 PM

All replies

• I have a kodak esp 1.2 printer and my pc is running on windows 7 I cannot print a letter from micosoft office 2010 word. printer will do everything else and print including scanning test pages etc Help please

Hi David,

Does the issue only happen to this specific printer? Check if you can print in Word with other printers. Also confirm if the kodak esp 1.2 printer issue only occurred in Word app, check if other Office apps or non-Office apps can print properly with this printer or not.

If the issue only happens to this specific printer, I suggest you can install the latest printer driver for it. Also try to remove the printer and add it back in Windows. If the issue only happens to Word app, please try to start Word in safe mode then check if the printer can work fine in Word or not. To start Word in safe mode, please follow:

Open Run in Windows, type winword /safe, press Enter.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact: tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Monday, February 18, 2019 8:29 AM