none
Email Security RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everyone

I have multiple queries; I would be thankful if someone from Microsoft can answer me. 

1. I would like to use Trend Micro "ScanMail for Exchange" on MS Exchange Server 2016. Can you please confirm if I need to use exclusion for exchange if I use "ScanMial for Exchange" like file server antivirus? 

2. Also please confirm if I have CISCO AMP for Endpoint on Exchange file server, can it replace "Trend Micro ScanMail”? Can I use CISCO AMP on exchange file server for scanning Emails? 

3.Can you please confirm if Trend Micro ScanMail is different or same as CISCO AMP? 

BR,

U Sheikh

• Edited by Usheikh Sunday, July 21, 2019 5:56 AM
    Saturday, July 20, 2019 9:42 PM

All replies

• Hi Usheikh,

Welcome to the Exchange Server forum. This forum is for questions and feedback related to Exchange server.

Due to our policy, we cannot test third-party tools in your lab, so, we cannot know which one is more suitable. You may need to test it by yourself.

About anti-spam/email-filer software, Microsoft also provide may tools for users, such as: content filter and EOP(Could be used for on premises Exchange) which are very usefully.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 22, 2019 5:54 AM
  • Hi Usheikh,

I am writing here to confirm with you how thing going now?

If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as an answer for helping more people.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 26, 2019 8:51 AM