none
How to forward mail box mail to Distro groups same time RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I want to forward same mails to distro mail , can u please suggest me how to do this

Thanks in advance

Bhaskar G R

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12:16 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi

You can look at a transport rule in Exchange.

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 6:20 PM
  • Hi AD SCCM,

I understand you want the inbound messages forward to distribution group automatically.

It’s suggested that you could create a forward message rule through OWA. Log in OWA with administrator account, select Settings icon > Options, and then select Inbox rules, like the screenshot below:

For more details, please refer to the link below:

Use rules in Outlook Web App to automatically forward messages to another account

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/use-rules-in-outlook-web-app-to-automatically-forward-messages-to-another-account-1433e3a0-7fb0-4999-b536-50e05cb67fed

Regards,

Kelvin Deng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by AD SCCM Wednesday, May 29, 2019 5:52 AM
    Thursday, May 23, 2019 6:33 AM
  • Hi Kelvin,

Thanks for reply, I am using 2019 exchange server can i know where that option is available

Thanks in advance

Bhaskar G R

Thursday, May 23, 2019 11:31 AM
  • Hi AD SCCM,

About setting up Outlook Web App to access Exchange Server, please follow the link below:

How to set up Exchange on the web to access Exchange Server(also apply on Exchange 2019)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2897680/how-to-set-up-exchange-on-the-web-to-access-exchange-server

Then please review the section "How do I automatically forward all messages to another account?" in the link that I provided in my last reply.

Regards,

Kelvin Deng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, May 24, 2019 1:33 AM
  • Hi AD SCCM,

I am writing here to confirm with you how the thing going now?

If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as an answer for helping more people.

Regards,

Kelvin Deng

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 3:04 AM