none
Grouped external list not rendering correctly RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

i have an external list, which has a grouped view (PROJID) with only two fields (PURPOSE,DATE). With this setting the view will not be rendered correctly, the header of each group is not on one line and the "..."-menu is added (see left picture).

But if i add the field (PROJID, see middle picture), which the view is grouped by, the list will be rendered correctly (see right picture).

Tried this on two different systems, same problem.

System: SharePoint 2013 Build 15.0.4867.1002

Monday, November 21, 2016 4:53 PM

All replies

• Hi Thomas,

I tested the same scenario per your post in my environment and I got the same results as you got.

For now please check the columns which are used to group by the items to be displayed in the view as a workaround.

Thus, I would suggest you submit a feedback to the SharePoint User Voice Platform if there any expectation about the future version of SharePoint: http://sharepoint.uservoice.com/.

It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products. What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,

Victoria

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 1:17 PM