none
Excel report - Disappeared a "Download a snapshot" button in Office Online Server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there, 

It's able to see a menu "Download a Snapshot" in Share Point Server 2013 (Excel Web App).

But after I upgrade it to Share Point Server 2016 (Office Online Server), the menu is disappeared. 

Does anyone know where can I down load a snapshot in Office Online Server?

Thursday, October 24, 2019 5:41 AM

Answers

• Hi Kate123456789,

It is by design.

And you could download the excel report directly.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

• Marked as answer by Kate123456789 Thursday, October 24, 2019 9:04 AM
    Thursday, October 24, 2019 8:51 AM

All replies

• Hi Kate123456789,

Per my test in my SharePoint 2016 environment, I run the report and open the excel report in the office online server, there is no “download a snapshot” in the office online server.

I am afraid that it is by design.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:38 AM
  • Thanks Sara.

What I want to know is that is it by design or not?

If not, is there any workaround in order to appear the menu 'download a snapshot'?

Thursday, October 24, 2019 8:36 AM
  • Hi Kate123456789,

It is by design.

And you could download the excel report directly.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

• Marked as answer by Kate123456789 Thursday, October 24, 2019 9:04 AM
    Thursday, October 24, 2019 8:51 AM
  • Hi Sara.

It's clear for me. Thanks.

Downloading the excel report is good function. but, data is different from download a snapshot.

I have to vote for this function. 

Thursday, October 24, 2019 9:04 AM