none
Setup progress - Organisation preparation eroor RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I'm not able to finish installation Exchange server 2016 on W2012R2. There is W2012R2 DC (other machine) where was Exchange 2013 test installation in AD. I tried many time uninstall all rest of it from AD.

Now 2016 Exchange fails with error:

Could someone help me, please?

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 7:05 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Few things to check and try again

1. Make sure that the time synchronization is working well with domain controller, on the machine where you try to install exchange server

2. Temporarily disable ipv6 (if enabled already) and enable back after the successful installation 

Regards From: Exchange Online | World of Cloud Computing

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 2:06 PM
  • Hi,

I also want to confirm with you:

1. Do you mean you install Exchange 2013 on your DC, then uninstall it before installing Exchange 2016? 

2. Which CU of Exchange 2016 do you try to install? Why the number of steps are 6? I would suggest you try to run all Exchange Server prerequisites then try to install the latest version of Exchange 2016.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, April 18, 2019 9:58 AM
  • Hi,

I am writing here to confirm with you how thing going now?

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 7:16 AM