none
double screens for power point presentation RRS feed

• Question

• hello!  I am doing a power point presentation that is going to be displayed on two screens in a big room.  is it possible to have data appear on one of the screens then the other at different times?  is it possible to have something be animated across one screen and 'land" on the other?

any help would be appreciated.

Sunday, October 20, 2019 4:40 AM

All replies

• Hi muzikbuf,

I hope you will explain more detail about 
    a) "have data appear on one of the screens then the other at different times"
    b) "have something be animated across one screen and 'land' on the other"

and refer to the article: FAQ: PowerPoint Presentations on Multiple Screens

Regards,

Ashidacchi -- http://hokusosha.com

Sunday, October 20, 2019 5:48 AM
  • I'll try.  If I have two screens, I would like to utilized them at times individually, so having one screen with one set of information and the other screen with different information, but within the context of an otherwise identical presentation.

and/or dynamically displaying information using both screens together.  this is hard to explain - i'd like words to pop up on one screen, then the other, and back and forth 

i'll check this link.  thank you.

Sunday, October 20, 2019 6:10 AM
  • Hi,

Please refer to Ashidacchi’s link to have a check. If you have any updates, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Emily 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Monday, October 21, 2019 8:26 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it? 

If Ashidacchi's reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Anything unclear or any questions, feel free to post them back to let me know. I will be glad to follow up and help you.

Best Regards,

Emily

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Friday, October 25, 2019 1:06 AM