none
SharePoint Calendar RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Does anyone know if you can sync a SharePoint calendar to a mobile device?

Many thanks

Friday, April 13, 2018 10:29 AM

All replies

• Hi Kier,

What do you mean by sync to mobile device? Do you want to sync with Android or iOS Calendars, if yes, then i guess its not possible.

Thanks

Danny
    MCTS, MCP
    LinkedIn | Twitter

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" if it works or vote of it is helpful.

Friday, April 13, 2018 11:37 AM
  • Hi Kier4n,

It’s not supported to sync SharePoint Calendar to a mobile device.

If we want to view the SharePoint calendar in mobile device, we need to download and use SharePoint app in mobile device.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, April 16, 2018 7:06 AM
  • Thanks Danny, that gives me the anwser I need.
    Monday, April 16, 2018 10:52 AM
  • Thanks Grace, I have download the App and hopefully this will do the trick.
    Monday, April 16, 2018 10:53 AM
  • Hi Kier4n,

If the post helps you, you can mark it as answer to help other community members to find the information quickly.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 1:04 AM
  • Hi Kier4n,

Is there any update?

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Thursday, April 26, 2018 2:06 AM