I have Office Professional Plus 2013. I configured three GMail Accounts and one Exchange Server Account on Outlook. For some time everything was working in good condition. But after a few days I stopped receiving mails in Outlook from my two GMail accounts.
After two days, again I started receiving mails in Outlook for those accounts. I'm facing the problem again now. I don't know what's wrong with those two accounts because my one GMail account and one Exchange Server account are working fine.
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.