none
scheduling hourly Subscription in sharepoint RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a requirement like to schedule report from 1:30 Am to 1:30 pm between which the report should run for every 1 hour and this report should run from Mon to Friday. In hourly scheduling i could see only start time i don't have option to select end time and also days .Please suggest on this

Thanks and regards

Prudhvi

Thursday, May 10, 2018 5:36 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for posting in TechNet forum.
    This forum is for issue about SharePoint. Since the issue is more relative to the Project SQL reporting service, I suggest you post your requirement to the SQL SSRS forum.

The forum link:https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/ie/en-US/home?forum=sqlreportingservices&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. 
    Thanks for your understanding.
    Thanks,

Carl Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, May 17, 2018 9:51 AM