none
Permissions Necessary to Export MS Access Table to Sharepoint RRS feed

• Question

• I've been given administrator rights to a sharepoint site with the expectation I will figure out how to allow an export from an MS Access database to a Sharepoint List.  Currently, any time I try to export a table through the MS Access menus I get a very generic 'This feature has been disabled by your administrator' error.  I've been unsuccessful in finding out which location(s) I need to look at the permission to perform this operation.  If anyone can assist me I would appreciate it.
    Tuesday, October 8, 2019 3:37 PM

Answers

• Hello

Please check whether there is a value for the UseOnlineContent registry entry. This registry entry is used to allow or prevent a user from connecting to Office Internet resources. If the entry exists, the value must be set to 2 (Allows the user to access Office 2013 resources on the Internet).

1. Click Start, click Run.

2. Type regedit, and then press Enter.

3. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\<xx>.0\Common\Internet\UseOnlineContent

Check the following article for more detail:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3039000/-this-feature-has-been-disabled-by-your-administrator-error-in-office

Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the answer if it helps you

• Marked as answer by 20thtry Tuesday, October 8, 2019 6:16 PM
    Tuesday, October 8, 2019 5:47 PM

All replies