none
Prepending Rules with Exchange 2013 Hybrid with Office 365 RRS feed

• Question

• I have successfully created a prepend rule for incoming outside emails however the exceptions to not include internal system related emails is not working. The emails that are sent by the software go through the same transport rules according to the message properties. We are in a Exchange Hybrid with Office 365 environment ( all mailbox reside with Office 365), and the only difference between messages is all incoming emails from the outside are ran through Google Spam services. Any suggestions on the best way to add the exceptions to not include internal system emails?
    Friday, July 19, 2019 3:05 PM

All replies

• How did you set the exception in the transport rule? What about the following?

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 22, 2019 8:26 AM
  • Just checking in to see if above information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards, 

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 26, 2019 9:44 AM
  • Because we use a third party spam filtering service and how our MX/DNSD records are pointing I ended up having to place the mail rule on our Exchange On Prem to exclude all internal email emails for the exception. But so far the testing is working. 
    Friday, July 26, 2019 11:57 AM
  • Because we use a third party spam filtering service and how our MX/DNSD records are pointing I ended up having to place the mail rule on our Exchange On Prem to exclude all internal email emails for the exception. But so far the testing is working. 

OK, that is also an option for you. 

Please contact us if you have follow-up questions.

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 29, 2019 9:31 AM