none
Problems with timings with Powerpoint 2019. RRS feed

• Question

• I'm a new customer of Powerpoint 2019. I used to use Powerpoint 2013 until my hard drive had to be reset due to problems. :/ I was forced to go to Powerpoint 2019 and I don't like it. I'm having problems with my timings on my presentations and this issue didn't exist on the 2013 version. Any help? I'm a Windows 10 customer. Thanks.
    Sunday, November 10, 2019 11:49 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What's the problem about timings in PowerPoint 2019?

Please be a bit more precise to explain your problem or you can upload a screenshot so that I can get more accurate solutions to this problem. I’m glad to help and follow up your reply.

Regards,

Emi Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Monday, November 11, 2019 9:05 AM
  • My computer's hard drive had to be replaced because there was a problem with it and I lost access to Powerpoint 2013 because I couldn't find the product key. :/ I don't think it's anything to do with the timings. It's something to do with the new slideshow feature. Back in Powerpoint 2013, I make videos for entertainment purposes using a lot of audio files with little to no lag at all and I would easily be able to tell where each slide is timed. With this new version though, I don't know how to use the new slideshow feature and it lags a lot with the number of audio files in the presentation making it harder for me to tell where each slide is being timed. :/

Edit - Alrighty. I was wrong. The version I was using/lost access to was actually Powerpoint 2016! My bad! ^^;

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 1:19 PM
  • Hi,

For PowerPoint 2019, did you try to repair Office application?

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/repair-an-office-application-7821d4b6-7c1d-4205-aa0e-a6b40c5bb88b

If you need to find back the Office 2016 product key, you can follow this step:

1. Go to this link
    2. Log in your Microsoft account that you have associated with the license
    3. Once log in you will see your Office subscription and an option to deactivate it
    4. After deactivating the said Office subscription, you should be able to install it to a new device.

Regards,

Emi Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Thursday, November 14, 2019 9:41 AM