none
Auto refresh no of item in list RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

How to auto refresh total number of item in list (group by) after update the item properties as below (in red circle).

Thank You.

Thursday, November 23, 2017 7:33 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Add the List View Web Part on the page and update the view as per your group and filter and then set the web part property "Enable Asynchronous Update" or Asynchronous automatic refresh and set the second as shown in this image.

Murugesa Pandian MCSA,MCSE,MCPD
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers or helpful if they really helped and saved your time.

Thursday, November 23, 2017 7:41 AM
  • Hi Murugesa,

Thank You, but it's not working. After I change, the list not display properly (as below). Number of item not tally with item displayed.

Thursday, November 23, 2017 9:48 AM
  • Hi,

May be you did not add this list view webpart in the page and the set the webpart properties. I have tested it .It works as expected.  Here is the page in edit mode. Once I add the new item, It automatically updates number of items based on my Grouping by a column.

Murugesa Pandian MCSA,MCSE,MCPD
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers or helpful if they really helped and saved your time.

Thursday, November 23, 2017 10:36 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking to see how things are going there on this issue.

If the reply helps you, please remember to mark it as an answer, it will benefit with others in the community who meet this similar issue in the future.

Thanks,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, November 27, 2017 2:50 AM
  • Thank You, but still not working for me. The list not display properly. Number of item not tally with item displayed. 

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 3:31 AM
  • Hello,

I'm using Discussion List not custom list. But, I think cannot automatically asynchronous refresh due to the status is workflow status. Is it possible?. 

Thank You

Friday, December 15, 2017 9:11 AM