none
Room mailbox - Whole day grayed out RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

I got 3 room mailboxes(hosted on Exchange 2010) for room booking and they are on the same timezone. However, all the timings are grayed out for the 1st and 3rd room.

I logged into ECP, access the 2 rooms, changed the timezone and save but it didnt help.

Any suggestion or tip to fix this issue?

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 8:09 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Uncheck this box below:

If you check this box, you can only booking room mailbox during working time, other time will be grayed.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 10, 2019 2:32 AM
  • Hi Kyle,

The option is not checked at the moment

Thursday, October 10, 2019 2:59 AM
  • If so, I want to confirm with you: If you create a new room mailbox, whether is this phenomenon occurs on it?

If this phenomenon occurs on new created room mailbox, it means this phenomenon may related with the way that you checked room mailbox or free/busy.

If this phenomenon doesn't occur on new created room mailbox, it mean that this phenomenon may related with the configuration on your old room mailbox.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 10, 2019 9:27 AM
  • Hi Kyle,

If so, I want to confirm with you: If you create a new room mailbox, whether is this phenomenon occurs on it? I have yet to try

If this phenomenon occurs on new created room mailbox, it means this phenomenon may related with the way that you checked room mailbox or free/busy. - What do you mean?

If this phenomenon doesn't occur on new created room mailbox, it mean that this phenomenon may related with the configuration on your old room mailbox. What do you mean? There wasn't much configuration on the 3 room mailboxes.

Do you have any solution to fix this issue? 

Thursday, October 10, 2019 9:57 AM
  • Hi Kyle,

If so, I want to confirm with you: If you create a new room mailbox, whether is this phenomenon occurs on it? I have yet to try

If this phenomenon occurs on new created room mailbox, it means this phenomenon may related with the way that you checked room mailbox or free/busy. - What do you mean?

If this phenomenon doesn't occur on new created room mailbox, it mean that this phenomenon may related with the configuration on your old room mailbox. What do you mean? There wasn't much configuration on the 3 room mailboxes.

Do you have any solution to fix this issue? 

Does this phenomenon occurs on new created room mailbox? It could help us to narrow down this phenomenon?

Regards, 

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 9:14 AM
  • Hi,

I am writing here to confirm with you how thing going now?

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Friday, October 18, 2019 9:20 AM