none
A new installation of Win 10 (1903) and Office 365, OUTLOOK not starts... RRS feed

• Question

• Hi today i installed win10 1903 version with clear install,

Then i installed office 365. But Outlook not working now and gives "Un Expected Error Has Occured"

Anybody have faced with this error after new installation?

Regards

Hakan

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 5:51 PM

All replies

• Hi Hakan,

Only Outlook can't be opened? How about Word, Excel...?

Considering that there may be problems during the installation process, please try repairing your Office installation. If the issue continues, it is suggested to uninstall the Office and re-download the installation package and reinstall.

There are also some methods about Outlook you can try:

1. Use the Support and Recovery Assistant.
    2. There could be some add-ins in your Outlook client that cause this issue, so it is suggested to start your Outlook in safe mode (Press Win + R, type “outlook /safe”, press Enter.) and see if the issue continues.
    3. Reset the Navigation Pane. (Press the Win + R, type "Outlook.exe /resetnavpane", press Enter. Try to open Outlook.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 22, 2019 2:45 AM
  • Hi Hakan,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 26, 2019 9:14 AM