none
For the Send records radio button, select the All option RRS feed

• Question

• I am using a mailing list from an excel sheet and Im afraid that when I send the records it will do all the rows with data in them and then try and send about a million more blank ones till it gets to the end of the sheet.

How does the send record process know when "all" my records have been sent? does it just check for blank entrys then stop?

Friday, July 5, 2019 1:46 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Did this problem appear with all Excel files? How about creating a new Excel Workbook with simple data?

Did all Word document import Excel Workbook have this problem?

Please provide detail steps about your problem and let me know the version number of Office you're using.

If this problem is related to Excel Workbook, please provide the problem file to our email address:

ibsofc@microsoft.com

Note: Please add the URL of the case in the email subject or body, please make sure that you have hidden your private information.

Regards,

Emi Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Monday, July 8, 2019 9:36 AM
  • Hi, 

Any updates about this problem now? Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,

Emi Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 9:15 AM