none
Skype for Business Stats manager

Question

• Hi All

I've deployed teh SFB statsmanager at 2 clients now on windows 2012 r2 servers and at each client the KHI Landscape view comes up as a blank page. All teh other pages does show data and works just fine. I can't pinpoint this - has anyone had the same issue?

Thursday, April 20, 2017 2:06 PM

Answers

• Hi All

So I seemed to have fixed this myself all be it a temporary workaround.

So when I followed the guidelines I installed Redis 3.2 as that is the lastest version.

I thought let me try to downgrade that to 2.8.2402 build for redis and that seems to have fixed the khi landscape view for me.

I still not sure why redis 3.2 does not display that portion. It might be that other 3.x versions work that is older than 3.2, but I don't have too much time to dwindle on that. Whenever I find a fix for 3.2 i'll post it here, but for now redis 2.8.2402 seems to fix my issue.

• Marked as answer by danielategan Wednesday, July 12, 2017 9:22 AM
    Wednesday, July 12, 2017 9:21 AM

All replies

• Danielategan,

So your KHI stats are coming up blank or just when you view them in landscape? Have you tried saving them as a webpage?

-Don

Thursday, April 20, 2017 10:11 PM
  • Hi danielategan,

To this issue, please check the browser version as the following:

Internet Explorer 11+
    Edge 20.10240+
    Chrome 46+ (current evergreen version).

In addition, refer to the following links to check its settings:
    https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/dodeitte/2015/10/24/skype-for-business-server-real-time-statistics-manager/
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt604837.aspx

Best Regards,
    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 21, 2017 5:30 AM
  • Monday, April 24, 2017 7:37 AM
  • The screenshot above shows the IE as version11. Behing the popup you can see the black screen which i'm experiencing...
    Monday, April 24, 2017 7:38 AM
  • Hi danielategan,

To this issue, we suggest you re-import the Skype for business topology into Statistics manager server by the following steps to check if the issue persist:

1. Export topology using Windows PowerShell: Get-CsPool | Export-Clixml -Path <filename>.xml
    2. Once the PowerShell cmdlet is finished, copy the file to the Statistics Manager server and then navigate to the directory where the Listener service is installed (C:\Program Files\Skype for Business Server StatsMan Listener by default) and then run the following PowerShell script:

.\Update-StatsManServerInfo.ps1 -CsPoolFile  <path to filename.xml>

You could refer to the link which I have provide to you.

Best Regards,
    Jim Xu

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 6:36 AM
  • Hi JIm

Reimporting the topology file into the stats manager did not resolve this issue.

Tuesday, May 02, 2017 12:50 PM
  • Hi danielategan,

If that, we suggest you restart all Skype for business server, then check if the issue persist.

Best Regards,
    Jim Xu

Monday, May 08, 2017 9:03 AM
  • Hi

i have exactly the same issue. Any solution to this problem?

Everything what was mentioned, I already tried unfortunately without success

Best regards

Erdal

Monday, June 12, 2017 12:32 PM
  • Hi All

So I seemed to have fixed this myself all be it a temporary workaround.

So when I followed the guidelines I installed Redis 3.2 as that is the lastest version.

I thought let me try to downgrade that to 2.8.2402 build for redis and that seems to have fixed the khi landscape view for me.

I still not sure why redis 3.2 does not display that portion. It might be that other 3.x versions work that is older than 3.2, but I don't have too much time to dwindle on that. Whenever I find a fix for 3.2 i'll post it here, but for now redis 2.8.2402 seems to fix my issue.

• Marked as answer by danielategan Wednesday, July 12, 2017 9:22 AM
    Wednesday, July 12, 2017 9:21 AM