none
OneNote 2010 Mobile Sync Skydrive RRS feed

• Question

• Can anyone provide me with a how to, for setting up OneNote 2010 to sync with Onenote 2010 Mobile on my phone.  I have a Touch Pro 2 running windows mobile 6.5.  I wish to sync it with my onenote notebook I just uploaded to skydrive.  This is a work computer, does it need to be a personal PC not on a domain?
    Wednesday, June 9, 2010 11:08 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Are you using onenote 2010 beta?

Unfortunately this much anticipated feature hasn’t made it into the Beta yet. The OneNote Web App was not included in the Office 2010 Beta download package because it was still undergoing testing. We’re hard at work on finalizing this exciting new feature for the released version of OneNote 2010. The interest in this feature has been overwhelming and we very much appreciate it. Please check back at a later date for an official release announcement.

• Marked as answer by Jennifer Zhan Thursday, June 17, 2010 9:21 AM
    Tuesday, June 15, 2010 1:17 AM

All replies

• To sync OneNote files between your Windows Mobile and your computer

Step 1

On your computer, start Windows Mobile Device Center.

Step 2

Connect your Windows phone to your computer. You can connect with a USB cable, over a wireless network—such as a Bluetooth-enabled or infrared connection—or use a cradle.

Step 3

After the connection is established, Windows Mobile Device Center displays a page that indicates that you are Connected.

Step 4

Click Set up your device.

Step 5

In the list of synchronization settings, make sure that Microsoft Office OneNote is selected, and then click Next.

Step 6

Click Setup.

During synchronization, your mobile notes are copied to a new OneNote notebook called OneNote Mobile on your computer. When synchronization completes, you can drag your transferred notes into a different notebook or section in OneNote.

Thursday, June 10, 2010 9:47 AM
  • I'm looking to do this over the air with OneNote mobile and the upload online (skydrive)  I keep hear it's possible, but no one appears to have done it. 
    Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:44 PM
  • Hi,

Are you using onenote 2010 beta?

Unfortunately this much anticipated feature hasn’t made it into the Beta yet. The OneNote Web App was not included in the Office 2010 Beta download package because it was still undergoing testing. We’re hard at work on finalizing this exciting new feature for the released version of OneNote 2010. The interest in this feature has been overwhelming and we very much appreciate it. Please check back at a later date for an official release announcement.

• Marked as answer by Jennifer Zhan Thursday, June 17, 2010 9:21 AM
    Tuesday, June 15, 2010 1:17 AM
  • the way you suggest doesn't work.

i have htc hd2 and windows 7 desktop. office 2010 both.

onenote is selected but synchronization failes, needs user's introduction. 

preferences are not available.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 1:00 PM