none
SharePoint Online - Create a custom wiki page template with headings and web parts RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

After you create your custom page layout in Master Page Gallery, you can open the page layout via SharePoint designer and insert contents you wanted.

Thanks,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 1:37 PM

All replies

• Hi,

After you create your custom page layout in Master Page Gallery, you can open the page layout via SharePoint designer and insert contents you wanted.

Thanks,

Dean Wang

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 1:37 PM
  • Hi,
    Is there any update?
    If my reply is helpful to you, you can mark as answer.
    Thanks,
    Dean Wang

Thursday, June 1, 2017 12:22 PM
  • Thank you Dean, this was really helpful. Sorry for the late reply, I'm trying to do this alongside my normal job :) As soon as I started looking at "layouts" rather than "templates" it all started clicking into place. My only problem is that a new page layout doesn't format the same as the out of the box Enterprise Wiki page, posted about here if you have any advice? https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/msonline/en-US/f632ce93-b9b6-459e-a561-fb6fd04bade6/sharepoint-online-clone-of-enterprise-wiki-page-layout-mis-formats-the-page-rating-edit-page-etc?forum=onlineservicessharepoint
    Friday, June 2, 2017 5:38 PM
  • Hi,

Microsoft support engineer has replied your post :)

Thanks,

Dean Wang

Monday, June 5, 2017 8:27 AM