none
Share point error DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID RRS feed

• Question

• I found error DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID when I try to access the Sharepoint

I try to check cer and I found Mismatch address with Issued to *.azureedge.net

Does Microsoft have an update or some issue about the cer ?

Best Regards

Ming

Thursday, October 24, 2019 5:53 AM

All replies

• Hi Ming.

Is that an on premises SharePoint site or a SharePoint Online (Office 365) site?
    Which browser(s) are you using?
    Are all the necessary certificates installed? If not, install any missing certificate and try again.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

Thursday, October 24, 2019 11:20 AM
  • Hi Ming,

To troubleshoot the issue, check things below:

1. Clear browser cache.

2. Install missing certificates in browser.

3. Disable the “Warn about certificate address mismatch” option in IE.

For more detailed information, refer to the article below.

How to Fix “This site is not secure” pop-up with an error code DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID.

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, October 25, 2019 2:10 AM
  • Hi Ming,

How is everything going?

Is there anything update about this issue?

If the reply is helpful to you, you could mark the reply as answer. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, October 28, 2019 6:33 AM