none
Office 2013 OneNote on Terminal Server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Maybe I have a strange question but is it fully supported Office 2013 OneNote on TS? We are not using standalone. I am asking because many users have problem with connection when they trying to click on that link (when you open onenote) they get error: Unfortunately, it seems that there are occasional problems with our servers , but everything is working locally but not in TS. 

What can it be? Should be nice with few tips.

Best regards

Monday, November 18, 2013 10:57 AM

Answers

• Hi Kaktak,

Sorry if this is not of much help - I don't know that it is officially supported - but it doesn't seem to work well for a lot of people.

I have tried repeatedly to get it to work, never fully successfully.  The biggest issues I have hit all seem to revolve around the service clearing its cache and deleting its print queues every time someone logs in... its a real pain!

If you do make a breakthrough, keep me posted - I'm in the same boat and will let you know if I can come up with anything.

• Proposed as answer by Ben Bell Monday, November 18, 2013 3:37 PM
    • Marked as answer by Steve FanModerator Thursday, November 28, 2013 1:51 AM
    Monday, November 18, 2013 12:10 PM

All replies

• Hi Kaktak,

Sorry if this is not of much help - I don't know that it is officially supported - but it doesn't seem to work well for a lot of people.

I have tried repeatedly to get it to work, never fully successfully.  The biggest issues I have hit all seem to revolve around the service clearing its cache and deleting its print queues every time someone logs in... its a real pain!

If you do make a breakthrough, keep me posted - I'm in the same boat and will let you know if I can come up with anything.

• Proposed as answer by Ben Bell Monday, November 18, 2013 3:37 PM
    • Marked as answer by Steve FanModerator Thursday, November 28, 2013 1:51 AM
    Monday, November 18, 2013 12:10 PM
  • Hi,

i have the same problem. The UserProfiles Cache fill up very fast (disproportionately). For now i have no solution. For the first time i unchecked the "Backup Option".

How do you handle this problem?

Best regards

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 12:50 PM