none
Recovering an Exchange 2010 server and need the exchangeserver.MSI for exchange 2010 SP1 RRS feed

• Question

• I am attempting to get a recovered exchange 2010 server currently at SP1 updated to SP3 and need access to the exchange 2010 SP1 MSI file according to the installer.   This server is used for internal mail relay only but we need to keep it operational for a few more months and it needs to be updated to SP3 RU22.

Is there a way to have someone send me a link to download the exchange 2010 SP1 ISO ?

Monday, October 21, 2019 4:58 PM

Answers

• I realize it's old but...

How about SP2?  

Is there any way to get that?

Thanks

All supported CUs/RUs would be linked in the following article:

Exchange Server build numbers and release dates

Obviously, we could not get a download link of  Exchange 2010 SP1 or SP2 inside it, the best way would be open a ticket with Microsoft support.

Global Customer Service phone numbers

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 6:06 AM
  • Hi

You might need to reach to your TAM at Microsoft or open a case with them to assist you as SP1 is very old.

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, October 21, 2019 7:45 PM
    Owner

All replies

• Hi

You might need to reach to your TAM at Microsoft or open a case with them to assist you as SP1 is very old.

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, October 21, 2019 7:45 PM
    Owner

How about SP2?  

Thanks

Monday, October 21, 2019 8:32 PM

How about SP2?  

Thanks

All supported CUs/RUs would be linked in the following article:

Exchange Server build numbers and release dates

Obviously, we could not get a download link of  Exchange 2010 SP1 or SP2 inside it, the best way would be open a ticket with Microsoft support.

Global Customer Service phone numbers

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 6:06 AM
  • Just checking in to see if above information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards, 

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 25, 2019 9:40 AM