none
Unable to upload files to OneDrive for business from Modern View. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

When I try uploading or dragging file on the OneDrive for business it gives message that 1 Item uploaded successfully but when I refresh page actually it doesn't uploads. Also, when I try synching files from OneDrive for Business client it gives below error.

MercuryMan

Sunday, September 15, 2019 6:55 AM

All replies

• Hi MercuryMan,

For your first problem, try to clear the Browser cache and check again.

Whether the OneDrive site is the personal site for this account? What’s the permission of the account in this document library and the file you want to upload? Try to create a new document library and check again.

For your second issue, what’s the version of your office? Make sure you installed the correct previous OneDrive for Business sync client.

Reference: Install the previous OneDrive for Business sync client with Office and SharePoint

If the issue exists, right click the OneDrive for Business icon in the bottom right corner, click stop syncing a folder and click Sync a new library, check if you can sync the library successfully. And make sure you have the relevant permission with the file and sync location.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, September 16, 2019 8:03 AM
  • Hi MercuryMan,

I’m checking how the things are going on about this issue. Whether the post helps you?

You can mark the post as answer if it helps.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, September 23, 2019 1:59 AM