none
password expiry prompt in outlook. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Experts

I am using exchange hybrid environment. we have a Password expire policy i.e 3 Months but some users are getting password prompt in outlook say password has expired before expiry date. We also use ADFS, experts guide me with which logs to check and where to check. there is no issue with group policies, when i check gpo policy it is 3 months.

Friday, July 5, 2019 12:16 PM

Answers

• Hi Roger,

Could you provide a screenshot about this prompt to us?

As far as I know, Outlook doesn't have password expiry prompt, it is a Windows prompt. You may need to check and confirm from Windows server side.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, July 8, 2019 2:18 AM

All replies

• Hi Roger,

Could you provide a screenshot about this prompt to us?

As far as I know, Outlook doesn't have password expiry prompt, it is a Windows prompt. You may need to check and confirm from Windows server side.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, July 8, 2019 2:18 AM
  • Hi Roger,

I am writing here to confirm with you how thing going now?

If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as an answer for helping more people.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Friday, July 12, 2019 9:28 AM