none
not getting crawled properties of result sources after creating result sources in sharepoint 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am facing problems to get crawled properties of result sources so that i can add custom refiner to the search result web part. I am some questions like 

1) After creating scope or result source in (SP 2013) i have to do any extra configuration for crawing

2) when i go to search senter sitesettngs --> search schema --> crawled properties --> unable to see crawled properties of result source URLs like list items

3) after crawing i am getting warnings while crawing search center like " unable to crawl because no crawl flag has been set"

Thanks for posting proposed solutions

Razvi 444

Razvi444

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 6:06 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Check the below link for your reference,

http://sharepointspot.blogspot.in/2011/02/this-item-and-all-items-under-it-will.html

Balaji -Please click mark as answer if my reply solves your problem.

• Marked as answer by Lindali Saturday, November 2, 2013 10:00 AM
    Wednesday, October 23, 2013 9:33 AM
  • Hi Balaji

Thanks for your reply and i did some configurations and i am getting crawled properties now. Actually I created 2 search service applications let us assume it as SSA1 and SSA2(made default)  and now i already made crawling with SSA1 and i got crawled properties and i created managed properties and mapped crawled properties to it with respect to SSA2 and i able to see the refiner in search refiner web part but i wont getting values can you kindly suggest me what kind of modifications i have to make so that i will get values for custom refiner. 

Thanks

Razvi444

Saturday, November 2, 2013 12:34 PM